A Noticeable Beauty That Lasts A Lifetime
- Painstakingly precision forged using ancient hammer stretching methods, this blades core is composed of premium high carbon Japanese VG10 steel, and it is insulated with 73 layers of high-density folded Damascus steel.
- The combination of metals and the forging method delivers incredible hardness and edge retention.
- This knife also features a stunning wooden handle that has been pressure laminated to make it anti-bacterial, fade-proof, and to provide better grip.
- Finally, the blade is hand polished to a mirror finish, which reveals the beautiful layers of the folded steel, giving it a truly timeless look and feel.
- Whip this eye-catching beauty out at your dinner party, and you’re bound to get some admiration and “knife envy” from your guests.
- Santoku knives are the Asian version of a chef knife. They are designed to be the all-around kitchen knife, and the Gamma Series Santoku Knife is no exception.
- The 16 dimples on each side of the blade reduce friction and create air pockets between the blade and the food, which prevents food from sticking and increases your cutting efficiency.
- These features make this knife perfect for slicing sticky and wet vegetables, or for managing different cuts of fish, poultry, and red meats.
- You also won’t find a better blade capable of creating decorative juliennes of fruits and vegetables, or for cutting paper-thin slices of root vegetables like potatoes and carrots.
Your Most Loyal Kitchen Warrior
- The Masuta Ganmā Series Santoku Knife will always be a sturdy and graceful friend of the kitchen.
- It has again and again proven its ability to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen, or the stresses of a seasoned home cook.
- The blade holds a razor-sharp sharp edge right out of the box and stands ready to unleash all different kinds of slicing, dicing and mincing havoc in your kitchen.