Any knife that is sold by Masuta Knife Imports is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Forged in passion
Infused with pride
Build to endure
Designed to last lifetimes
With reasonable care and attention, all of our knives are warranted to give you several lifetimes of useful service.
Hey, Your Happiness Is Our Happiness
We understand that accidents happen sometimes. In certain situations, we will make acceptions to the terms and conditions below (on a case-by-case basis).
If your knife is damaged as a result of misuse or negligence, please send us a message anyways. We will try our best to make an acception for you.
Extreme Misuse & Negligence
We do not honour warranty claims in which a knife is lost, or damaged as the result of extreme misuse or negligence. Masuta Knife Imports also retains the right to refuse a warranty claim for any reason.
Please see below for a list of terms and conditions which exclude your knife from our warranty.
- Broken knife tips, or chipped edges resulting from cutting through unreasonable objects such as ice blocks
- Loss or theft
- Any damage caused from throwing your knife (ninja stars are more fun anyways)
- Damage resulting from using your knife to prying open objects, or any other kind of misuse of the knife
- Improper sharpening that may damage the edge (please just ask us if you are unsure how to sharpen your knife)
- Scratched, chipped, or worn coatings as a result of improper sheathing
- Any kind of oxidation of the steel, rust, or patina
- Natural irregularities in genuine leather or wood sheaths
- Other natural irregularities on any type of Damascus, Tsuchime, or hammered blade