We are trying to add our own personal flare and spice up the way the global knife industry works today. So we're always looking for outstanding passionate people who will join our cause!
We're honored that you want to join us!
A career at Masuta Knife Imports can be extremely rewarding, edspecially if you love to travel and experience different cultures!
Current Open Positions
Please ensure that you have read the Masuta Employee Requirements before formally applying.
Masuta Employee Requirements
- In order to be eligible to work with Masuta Knife Imports, please make sure you have read and can comply with conditions below.
- Certain positions at Masuta do not require all of these conditions to be met. However, we do favor applications that can meet all of these conditions.
- You have a valid passport and are physically and medically capable of traveling by plane. In some more remote areas, you may also be required to travel by boat.
- You have a valid drivers licence, with a clean driving abstract/history.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in some area of the food or hospitality industry.
- You're self-motivated and capable of working without direct supervision.
- You are a seasoned traveler that is accustomed to being in foreign countries.
- We give preference to people who can speak and write multiple languages.
- Please see our job posting board below for the current available positions. This is updated weekly, and we also share it on our social media accounts.
Assistant Social Media Marketing Manager
- JOB POSTED: July 15th
- APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS: When the position is filled
- JOB TYPE: Remote
- SALARY: $30,000 to $70,000 - Negotiable based on your experience
- REPORTS TO: The Senior Marketing Manager & Director of Operations
Please email your applications (resume + cover letter) to email@example.com with the subject line "Assistant Social Media Manager Application". Due to the large amount of applications we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Full Job Description
This is a great position any talented individual who is looking to stay at home and work 20-35 hours a week. It's perfect for a parent who stays at home to take care of children, or even for a part-time student who want to learn the social media marketing game!
Essentially, we are looking for someone who is able to assist our full-time Marketing Manager to grow our social media following. This means you will be able to:
- Create fun, and engaging posts on our social channels. Must ensure that all content and visuals are aligned with Masuta Knife Imports unique voice, style, and principles.
- Chat with our customers who message us with through our social media accounts.
- Meet and identify social media influencers for us to partner with for giveaways.
- Know and research our competitors and reference brands to suggest ideas, themes, and other competitive strategies.
In addition to the "Masuta Employee Requirements" stated above, applications your application will be favoured if you have the following experience, qualifications, and skills.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Marketing-related position.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or any other related field (students still attending school will also be considered).
- Experience navigating social media platforms and managing them using software such as Hootsuite.
- Photography and Videography skills. Be able to take photos and edit them to post on our social channels.
- Have excellent communication skills and can demonstrate you're a strong writer with excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
What's great about this position, is that it lets you grow within our company! Once our Social accounts gain enough following and traction, we would like you to transfer from being the "Asistant Social Media Marketing Manager" to our Full-time "Social Media Marketing Manager."
This comes with a salary increase, other additional benefits, and the satisfaction of knowing that you grew our Social accounts and essentially created your own position within Masuta Knife Imports.
So What's In It For Me?
In addition to becoming a part of the Masuta team. This position gives you the opportunity to travel the world to the locations of our Knife Crafters. This is so you can take photos of the knives being made, and share them on our social channels! All employees are also expected to help our testing facilities with ensuring our knives are of the best quality and style.
Every month you will receive 1-2 brand new knives in the mail, which we plan on adding to our store on the next month. After everybody has used the knives at home for a few weeks, we have a team meeting on Skype where everybody shares what they think of the new products. After that, you can mail the knives back to us, or you can keep them for free!
Superstars Only Please
- Don't see any open positions that fit you?
- Do you still think you'll make a great addition to our team?
- Then please go ahead and apply anyways by emailing an application (resume + cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in Masuta Knife Imports! We are always looking for exciting new people who are as passionate about fine knives as we are.